-UPDATED: MAY 2018
G+R SPARES' COMMITMENT TO ONLINE SECURITY
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive information such as credit card details, as well as customer login credentials, are NEVER stored or transmitted in a non-encrypted form with the strongest commercially available cryptography applied. All our systems are constantly security monitored and checked for the latest vulnerabilities and malware threats. We treat all customer information as confidential and restrict access to it for authorized and vetted personnel only. Physical access is restricted by providing secure data storage facilities. Although no one can guarantee that a compromise of our systems will never take place, we have taken significant measures to protect your information.
The personal information we collect from you and hold includes information that is necessary for us to offer goods or services to you and to deliver these goods and services. This includes your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
We collect personal information directly from you and via third party suppliers. We may also collect personal information directly from you when you contact us (for example, when you make a telephone enquiry) and when you use our website.
Personal information is also collected directly from you via a series of forms which you complete including:
a) Membership Registration
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information (email address). We do not require any other personal information at this stage.
b) Address and telephone number
When you place an order on our website we will require you to insert your, address and telephone number and any other information relevant to your order, including your payment information and information on your payment method. We will require your full postal address and your telephone number to contact you regarding the order or service that you have purchased or for other reasons.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you or third parties to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use your information for the following purposes;
a) To provide you with information that you have requested from us relating to our products or services.
b) To complete an order that you have made from us for either a product or service.
c) To contact you regarding a product or service that you have ordered from us.
d) To inform you of changes to our website, services or goods and products.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We never sell or rent your personal information. G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM may release personal information under the following circumstances:
o Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
o Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
o To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
o To fulfil any of the reasons for the use of information detailed in the previous section where the fulfilment is reliant upon a third party who engage solely for that purpose.
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Credit Card Security: Our online catalogue is created using SELLERDECK Software. SELLERDECK provides us with a shopping basket facility and links to a secure payment service provider. We also use PAYAL and SagePay who provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption technology.
Our payment page is also fully PCI DSS compliant please visithttps://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/tech/ for more information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, neither G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM or its members will be liable or bear the responsibilities for any loss or damages of any kind, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential losses, not arising from clear and proven negligence of G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM personnel. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from force majeure events such as natural disasters or terrorist acts, or from customer negligence such as security breach of customer accounts due to account password being shared with third parties including password re-use with other online services vendors, or from customer personal computers being compromised.
SECURITY/FRAUD PREVENTION TIPS
While G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM takes numerous precautions to protect security and confidentiality of your personal information, many customers ask what steps they can take to further ensure their account security. Below are recommended tips to help you avoid fraud or identity theft:
Protect yourself and your information against fraudulent web sites by always checking the URL/Address every time you log in. The G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM URL that should appear in your browser contains "http://www.grpps.co.uk/ ". Please note the "https://" part and your browser stating the connection is Secure with a lock displayed. These features must be present at all times.
After you have finished your secured online session, you should always use the Log Off link to end your session. After you log off, no further transactions can be conducted without re-entering your username and password.
Beware of Suspicious E-mails or Other Inquiries Never provide your username or password to anyone who contacts you unsolicited, whether by E-mail, any other online means, or on the phone. It is always safer to type in Mysale.com URL, or use your browser Bookmarks, than visit our site by clicking a link provided in E-mail or any other message, even if it appears to be a valid advertisement from Mysale group.
G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM mostly uses "session" cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use (Microsoft .NET), requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity on G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM.
G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM also uses persistent cookies to personalise the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information (such as how often members visit G+R Spares Ltd T/A GRPPS.COM each month). Persistent cookies allow us to track users and help us identify users abusing the service.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You can access and amend this information via the My Account section of the website. You may also contact us via the Contact section or on the following e-mail address email@example.com. if you wish us to provide you with the information we hold or to amend that information on your behalf. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information should this be in a format other than electronic.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) In these terms "the Company" means G+R Spares Ltd, "the Customer" means the person, persons or company at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes to supply any goods or provide any services.
2) No order shall be subject to any other conditions and these Terms and Conditions of Sale may only be varied in writing and signed by the Company and the Customer.
3) Any date given by the Company for the supply of goods or provision of services shall be approximate only. No supply of goods or provision of services shall be overdue after such date until the Customer has made a written request to the Company and has given the Company a reasonable time to comply.
4) Any damage in transit must be reported to the company in writing within three days of receipt of the goods. Shortages in delivery should be so marked on the delivery note returned with the driver or carrier.
5) No responsibility is accepted by the Company for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising from any failure or delay to deliver or provide goods or services to the Customer.
6) Should the Company be unable to supply specific goods as quoted for reasons beyond its control the Company reserves the right to either cancel the contract or, with the Customer's consent, supply an alternative product of equal or better quality or specification.
7) The Customer must satisfy himself that the goods supplied by the Company are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and that they satisfy any statutory requirements relevant to that use. The Company does not warrant their suitability or condition in any way and all warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise unless herein expressed are excluded to the extent that their exclusion is not rendered void by statute.
8) Prices quoted by the Company shall be fixed for acceptance and delivery of the goods to the Customer within a period of 30 days from the date of quotation. Beyond this time the Company reserves the right to charge the price ruling at the date of despatch.
9) Guarantees and Warranties are only applicable where specifically given in writing by the Company prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of services.
The Company's liabilities arising out of the supply of the goods or provision of services shall be limited to faulty workmanship or material only and shall not apply to defects or malfunction due to any other cause. The Company will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused whether to the Customer of to any other person or thing whether arising directly or indirectly from the defect or malfunction. However this shall not exclude the Company's liabilities in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
10) Unless specifically quoted for by the Company installation of any goods is the responsibility of the Customer, in the event where the Company has introduced a known installer. All goods supplied by the Company should be installed in accordance with installation & manufacturer's instructions. Failure to carry out these instructions may invalidate any guarantee provided or agreed by the Company.
11) All goods supplied by the Company remain the property of the Company until full payment is received. The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon delivery. If the Customer shall sell the goods in such a manner as to pass to a third party a valid title to the goods, the Customer shall hold the proceeds of such sale in trust for the Company.
12) The Customer shall make payment for the goods or services including any VAT due thereon, to the terms and within the period specified by the Company. If payment terms have not been specified prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of the services full payment shall become due upon delivery of the goods or provision of the services. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the date due at borrowing rates then current but not less than 3% above the Company's Bankers Base Rate from time to time in force.
13) The Company shall have a claim on all undelivered goods which the Customer agrees to buy from the Company for all monies due from the Customer to the Company under this or any other contract between them.
14) The Company can cancel this contract (without prejudice to their other rights and remedies) should the Customer refuse or fail to accept delivery of the goods or if the Customer becomes insolvent.
15) The Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this contract if such failure or delay is due to any Act of God, Riots and Commotion, Fire, Industrial Dispute or any such life circumstances beyond its control.
16) If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or any part thereof shall be declared invalid or unenforcable all other provisions or any part or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
17) The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any dispute or litigation arising therefrom shall be construed in accordance with or governed by English Law.
G+R POSTERS-PARTS-SUPPLIES (part of G+R Spares Ltd) have been in existance for over thirty years. Based in London we supply posters & signs for Launderettes, Dry Cleaners and Fast Food Restaurants and Take-Aways.
Replacement Parts for Commercial Laundry Washing Machine and Tumble Dryers.
Soap Packet Vending Machines for Coin operated Launderettes & on site Laundries.
Launderette & Dry Cleaning Supplies.
Thank you for visiting our site, If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at <info@ grpps.com>.
G+R SPARES Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact details:
G + R SPARES LTD T/as GRPPS
HORIZON BUSINESS CENTRE
16 ALDER CLOSE
Our Phone Number is: 020 8311 1382
Our Fax Number is: 020 8312 1262
We are happy to take orders via Fax. We are happy to take orders from Local Government, Schools, Colleges and Charities. Just fax your order to us and we will contact you to arrange payment. We can supply pre-sale invoices for your Purchase Orders.
VAT No: 494211548
Company No. 2180535
Registered in England & Wales
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE DESPATCH.