Buy Online! - The best way to buy!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) In these terms "the Company" means G+R Spares Ltd, "the Customer" means the person, persons or company at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes to supply any goods or provide any services.
2) No order shall be subject to any other conditions and these Terms and Conditions of Sale may only be varied in wirting and signed by the Company and the Customer.
3) Any date given by the Company for the supply of goods or provision of services shall be approximate only. No supply of goods or provision of services shall be overdue after such date until the Customer has made a written request to the Company and has give the Company a reasonable time to comply.
4) Any damage in transit must be reported to the company in writing within three days of receipt of the goods. Shortages in delivery should be so marked on the delivery note returned with the driver or carrier.
5) No responsibility is accepted by the Company for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising from any failure or delay to deliver or provide goods or services to the Customer.
6) Should the Company be unable to supply specific goods as quoted for reasons beyond its control the Company reserves the right to either cancel the contract or, with the Customer's consent, supply an alternative product of equal or better quality or specification.
7) The Customer must satisfy himself that the goods supplied by the Company are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and that they satisfy any statutory requirements relevant to that use. The Company does not warrant their suitability or condition in any way and all warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise unless herein expressed are excluded to the extent that their exclusion is not rendered void by statute.
8) Prices quoted by the Company shall be fixed for acceptance and delivery of the goods to the Customer within a period of 30 days from the date of quotation. Beyond this time the Company reserves the right to charge the price ruling at the date of despatch.
9) Guarantees and Warranties are only applicable where specifically given in writing by the Company prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of services.
The Company's liabilities arising out of the supply of the goods or provision of services shall be limited to faulty workmanship or material only and shall not apply to defects or malfunction due to any other cause. The Company will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused whether to the Customer of to any other person or thing whether arising directly or indirectly from the defect or malfunction. however this shall not exclude the Company's liabilities in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
10) Unless specifically quoted for by the Company installation of any goods is the responsibility of the Customer, event where the Company has introduced a known installer. All goods supplied by the Company should be installed in accordance with installation insturctions. Failure to carry out these instructions may invalidate any guarantee provided or agreed by the Company.
11) All goods supplied by the Company remain the property of the Company until full payment is received. The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon delivery. If the Customer shall sell the goods in such a manner as to pass to a third party a valid title to the goods, the Customer shall hold the proceeds of such sale in trust for the Company.
12) The Customer shall make payment for the goods or services including any VAT due thereon, to the terms and within the period specified by the Company. If payment terms have not been specified prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of the services full payment shall become due upon delivery of the goods or provision of the services. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the date due at borrowing erates then current but not less than 3% above the Company's Bankers Base Rate from time to time in force.
13) The Company shall have a lien on all undelivered goods which the Customer agrees to buy from the Company for all monies due from the Customer to the Company under this or any other contract between them.
14) The Company can cancel this contract (without prejudice to their other rights and remedies) should the Customer refuse or fail to accept delivery of the goods or if the Customer becomes insolvent.
15) The Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this contract if such failure or delay is due to any Act of God, Riots and Commotion, Fire, Industrial Dispute or any such life circumstances beyong its control
16) If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or any part thereof shall be declared invalid or unenforcable all other provisions or any part or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
17) The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any dispute or litigation arising therefrom shall be construed in accordance with or governed by English Law.
G+R POSTERS-PARTS-SUPPLIES (part of G+R Spares Ltd) have been in existance for over thirty years. Based in London we supply posters & signs for Launderettes, Dry Cleaners and Fast Food Restaurants and Take-Aways.
Replacement Parts for Commercial Laundry Washing Machine and Tumble Dryers.
Soap Packet Vending Machines for Coin operated Launderettes & on site Laundries.
Launderette & Dry Cleaning Supplies.
Thank you for visiting our site, If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at <info@ grpps.com>.
G+R SPARES Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact details:
G + R SPARES LTD T/as GRPPS
HORIZON BUSINESS CENTRE
16 ALDER CLOSE
Our Phone Number is: 020 8311 1382
Our Fax Number is: 020 8312 1262
We are happy to take orders via Fax. We are happy to take orders from Local Government, Schools, Colleges and Charities. Just fax your order to us and we will contact you to arrange payment. We can supply pre-sale invoices for your Purchase Orders.
VAT No: 494211548
Company No. 2180535
Registered in England & Wales
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could'nt be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
CREDIT CARDS: We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Delta Switch, Delta, Maestro and Solo cards.
We will contact you regarding availability and the total amout of your order including shipping. we will not take any payment otherwise.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from outside the U.K., place your order and we wiil contact you with availability and shipping charge.
Orders from EU will be charged with UK VAT unless a valid VAT number belonging to the purchaser is supplied. We will contact you with shipping cahrges.
You have the right to cancel any order. The Cancellation Period begins from the day on which the contract for the supply of goods is concluded (ie the purchase day). The Cancellation Period ends on the expiry of 7 working days, beginning on the day after the day on which the consumer recieves the goods. Goods must be returned in an unused state, and in their orginal packaging. The consumer is liable to pay for the cost of returning the goods to ourselves. We will return your money within 30 days of notice of cancellation (ie. 30 days from the date the notice was posted or given). This does not affect your statuory rights as a consumer.
Shipping And Handling
'NEXT DAY' ..... (next working day Moday to Friday orders received before 3.30pm) SUBJECT to AVAILABILITY.
Whilst every endeavour is made for ' NEXT DAY' delivery.to arrive 'NEXT DAY' No responsibility is accepted by the Company for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising from any failure or delay to deliver or provide goods or services to the Customer.
Shipping charges are calculated by weight and destination.For orders received from overseas we will e-mail with charges >
We will endeavour to dispatch all In Stock and Low Stock items within five working day of your order being placed; if we are unable to dispatch any Low Stock items then we will contact you within within two working days. Any Back Order and Pre-Order items will be fulfilled on a first-come first-served basis as soon as fresh stock arrives. Please note that In Stock and Low Stock items ordered at the same time as Back Order and Pre-Order items will be held in our warehouse and only dispatched when all of the Back Order and Pre-Order items are available to ship.
All goods destined for UK addresses will be sent using either Royal Mail or UK Carrier services and all goods destined for international addresses will be sent using either Royal Mail, UK Mail or FedEx / UPS / DHL services. All services will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you are not in at the time of delivery a card will be left asking you to contact the carriers depot and either re-arrange delivery or collect the goods yourself.
Shipping charges to the delivery address you specify when placing an order will be calculated on the basis of order weight and shipping destination, and will be confirmed to you during the online checkout process before you are asked to enter any personal information. A breakdown of current shipping charges and estimated delivery times for all destinations that we ship to may be found in this pdf look up table...
All orders are despatched (subject to availability) as soon as payment has been received and processed.Payments by cheque may take longer.
International orders will be subject to agreeing the shipping charge.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK 20% VAT will be added.
For orders made from the European Union, 20% VAT is added. unless a VALID Customer VAT number is supplied.
For orders made from outside the UK or European Union, are VAT free and you should click the exempt button to reduce VAT to zero .
Credit Card Security
CREDIT CARD HANDLING: Our online catalogue is created using ACTINIC Software. ACTINIC provides us with a shopping basket facility and links to a secure payment service provider.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
All products come with manufacturers warranty of between 1 and 5 years. In the unlikely event that your purchase develops a fault within the warranty period, The product will be examined by qualified technicians and repaired as per the warranty details . This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you need to reach us, please email us on <email@example.com>alternatively, you can call on <020 8311 1382> (International +44 <phone without first zero>) or fax us on <020 8312 1262> or write to us at <HORIZON BUSINESS CENTRE, 16 ALDER CLOSE, ERITH, KENT. DA18 4AJ U.K.>.
If you need to reach us, please email us on <firstname.lastname@example.org> alternatively, you can Fax us on <020 8312 1262>, or call on <020 8311 1382> - International <0044 2083111382> our phone lines are normally manned from Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm,
You can write to us at
G+R SPARES LTD t/a GRPPS
HORIZON BUSINESS CENTRE
16 ALDER CLOSE
G+R Spares Ltd t/a G+R Posters do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
We offer a 100% guarantee that if you're in any way dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered, we will exchange them or give you a full refund for the items*, provided that you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unused, and intact.
NOTE POSTAGE AND CARRIAGE ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
A 30% RESTOCK CHARGE IS MADE FOR ITEMS SUPPLIED CORRECTLY
ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR CREDIT IF THEY HAVE BEEN FITTED
We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that it has been used.
*Delivery charges will not be refunded in the case of a return. However, should you request replacements for returned items, you will not be charged again for delivery. all replacement items are shipped via FIRSTclass post or UK Carriers.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE DESPATCH.